Use Zoom with AppointmentCore
With the Zoom integration, you can add Zoom conference links to scheduled appointments in AppointmentCore.
1. Integration requirements
- Zoom extension must be enabled by AppointmentCore Admin. If you are not an Admin, please request an Admin in your AppointmentCore account to do the following:
- Go to Extensions page
- Switch Zoom to “On”:
2. Install the Zoom integration
- In your AppointmentCore account, go to My Extensions page.
- Choose to use Company Zoom account, if it’s available, or Different Account to connect to your Zoom account. Click “Connect” button if you chose to use Different Account
- Enter your Zoom login credentials, then click Sign in.
- You'll be prompted to grant permission for AppointmentCore to manage meetings in your Zoom account. Click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to AppointmentCore, with a confirmation message informing you that Zoom was connected.
Please note that multiple users in AppointmentCore can use one Zoom account, but if Zoom account owner uninstalls AppointmentCore from their Zoom account, all AppointmentCore users will be disconnected from this Zoom account automatically. This is not usual work flow for AppointmentCore users though: Zoom can be connected and disconnected in AppointmentCore settings without affecting other AppointmentCore users who connected same Zoom account.
3. Add a Zoom invitation to your appointments
Your booking links can be set to automatically create a Zoom meeting when contact schedules an appointment with you:
- Connect your Zoom account on My Extensions page
- Create a Booking Link on Booking Links page and configure it to automatically setup Zoom invitation:
- When a contact schedules an appointment with you, an invitation to Zoom conference will be automatically added to the confirmation emails and calendar events.