1. Create a web-form by adding the "sign-up for newsletter" goal to the campaign
2. Link it to a sequence
3. In the sequence add first step - Add a tag for customer tracking
4. Next step of the sequence is to trigger email asking the customer to schedule.
5. Create a sample appointment request
6. go to the third step "Gather information, payments and trigger automation"
7. select "Existing contact from list"
8. click 'Continue to Next Step' to save your changes
9. Click the 'Copy the booking link URL' button
10. Paste it into the email
11. change your email from Draft to Ready
12. go back to your campaign
13. publish your changes
14. Test your email
This video will demonstrate how to include your AppointmentCore booking links into your
InfusionSoft campaign emails so that your customers can book themselves directly into your
Let's say that you have a web-form on your website where prospects or customers can sign up for
your mailing list. Once they sign up, you want to send them an email with an offer for a free
consultation call with you, containing your booking link for easy 1-2-3 scheduling.
Here's a simple campaign demonstrating how this is done. Create a web-form by adding the "sign-up
for newsletter" goal to the campaign then linking it to a sequence. This sequence can add a tag for
customer tracking purposes, then trigger an email asking them to schedule with you. We will come
back to this in a minute.
Here we have a sample appointment request, titled "Using booking links in template emails". Let's
go to the third step "Gather information, payments and trigger automation". Because we are sending
this email to customers that have already filled up your web form, we want to select "Existing
contact from list" from the drop-down menu. Once you're finished click 'Continue to Next Step' to
save your changes. Next we want to include the booking link into your infusionsoft email. Copy the
booking link URL and then paste it into the email as shown. You can make it a hyperlink, an image
or anything you like. Once you're finished be sure to change your email from Draft to Ready and
then go back to your campaign and publish your changes.
Now let's test the email. When the customer clicks on the link it will recognize their contact
information so that no further input is necessary. Your customers will simply select the time from
the calendar and their appointment will be immediately confirmed. The appointment will appear in
your calendar with all the necessary appointment details. Voila!